ESN Aveiro is offering a Communication Manager Internship
If you are a student in Higher Education and want to have a new experience in your life, in a different country, this position is for you. Below you can find all the requirements and what to expect from this internship that we are providing.
- Plan and develop ESN Aveiro’s communication tools from a strategic perspective.
- Monitor ESN Aveiro’s communication channels, including Website, Newsletter and Social Network accounts.
- Design and production of posters and materials for ESN Aveiro’s activities.
- Create and design booklets for ESN Aveiro’s stakeholders.
- ESN Aveiro’s events photographic coverage, respective selection and upload to Social Channels.
- Send your Curriculum Vitae and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications with both elements will be taken into consideration.
- The selected person must be in Aveiro until 1st of September 2015, date to start working full time.
- Time Invested
- Working time of 35 hours per week.
- Salary and extras
- Remuneration according to the ERASMUS+ Grant*.
- Travel reimbursements when travelling for ESN Aveiro.
- Dedicated spots on ESN Aveiro’s trips and activities.
- Help finding accommodation and integration process.
* All applications should be eligible for an Erasmus Placement Scholarship. Ask your International Office at your University for further information.
- English: fluent, very good comprehension, written and spoken
- General and Communication experience in an NGO
- Basic skills on graphic tools
- Be able to take initiative and find creative solutions
- Handle complicated situations and stress
- Work well independently and in a team
For more information, please read the attached file on this page. Please send your Curriculum Vitae and Motivation Letter to email@example.com, with the subject “Office Manager Internship Application”. Should you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to contact the same address.